Calcium Imaging & Measurement: Probes, Kits, & Conjugates
Modern Calcium Imaging
Calcium is a ubiquitous cellular messenger impacting a number of signal transduction pathways, with multiple roles in processes ranging from neurotransmission to muscle contraction. Single-channel indicators, ratiometric probes, and calcium flux assays to track calcium mobilization are all in perpetually high demand.
AAT Bioquest are proud to have developed the largest collection of calcium indicators, including well-known favorites Fluo-8® AM, Cal-520® AM, and Calbryte™ 520 AM. They have also expanded their offerings of calcium flux assays and indicator conjugates, with intense fluorescent signals and in a variety of wavelength options ranging from ultraviolet to infrared.
G-Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCR)
ScreenQuest GPCR Receptor Cells & Chimera Cell Lines. View products
Cell Signaling Assays
ADP, ATP, & cAMP Assays
Adenosine Diphosphate Assays
Adenosine Triphosphate Assays
- PhosphoWorks™ Fluorimetric ATP Assay Kit
- PhosphoWorks™ Colorimetric ATP Assay Kit
- PhosphoWorks™ Luminometric ATP Assay Kit *Bright Glow*
Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate Assays
- Screen Quest™ Fluorimetric ELISA cAMP Assay Kit
- Screen Quest™ Colorimetric ELISA cAMP Assay Kit
- Screen Quest™ FRET No Wash cAMP Assay Kit
Classic Calcium Indicators
Contact us for more information about AAT Bioquest and the newest products!