Epigenetics tools for your research (Covid or not Covid-related)
New in the field of Epigenetics or just planning a new experiment? Here you can find high quality epigenetic tools from our suppliers Epigentek and Zymo Research. And also, some interesting reading on the topic!
Find your specific tool/s for:
DNA/RNA Methylation studies: Kits and assays for DNA or RNA isolation, bisulfite conversion, and analysis by PCR or sequencing -at global or gene-specific level.
Chromatin studies: ChIP analysis kits, antibodies, library preparation kits for ChIP-Seq, and kits to study protein-DNA interaction (CUT&RUN/CUT&Tag, with/without sequencing)
Histone modification studies: Kits and antibodies for histone quantification (methylation, acetylation, and phosphorylation)
• EZ DNA Methylation-Gold kits: DNA denaturation + bisulfite conversion in 1 step. The bisulfite-converted DNA is ideal for PCR amplification for downstream analyses like endonuclease digestion, sequencing, microarrays, etc.
• RRHP 5-hmC Library Prep kit: Strand-specific mapping of 5-hmC in DNA. Streamlined workflow, low DNA input (≥100ng), Illumina compatible.
• ChromaFlash High Sensitivity ChIP Kit: Complete set of reagents -except your antibody of choice- for chromatin immunoprecipitation. Low input (2000 cells), fast protocol (5h), and 96-well plate format.
• EpiQuik m6A RNA Methylation Quantification kits: Quantitation of N6-methyladenosine in RNA. ELISA-like format, available both as colorimetric or fluorometric assay.
• EpiQuik CUT&RUN m6A RNA Enrichment (MeRIP) Kit: Identify region-specific m6A by PCR or next-generation sequencing. All-in-one kit, fast and streamlined protocol, low input RNA (500 ng). MeRIP + library prep kit also available.
• MethylFlash Methylated DNA 5-mC Quantification kit: Complete set of buffers and reagents to quantify global DNA methylation by measuring levels of 5-mC. ELISA-based format, colorimetric.
EpiNext cTIP (CUT&Tag In-Place)-Sequencing Kit: Enrichment of a protein-specific DNA complex + library preparation for NGS (Illumina platforms). Complete set of reagents, low input (500 cells or 50 ng chromatin), in place tagging.
Need more information? Find here all epigenetics products from Epigentek and Zymo Research
Keep reading! Blog posts and COVID-19 resources
For further questions please contact us by the button below.