Sensitive, Highly Cited DetectX® Reproductive Assay Kits
Why Study Reproduction?
The study of biological reproductive systems has long been a topic of broad interest. Improved understanding of reproductive biology can lead to new treatments for reproductive disorders, such as infertility. Reproductive biology is a particularly important topic in wildlife conservation efforts, where advances help save endangered species.
Arbor Assays makes the most extensive range of immunoassay, detection, and activity assays to measure the status of critical reproductive biomarkers. For example, our estradiol, serum estradiol, and progesterone assay kits are the industry standard for researchers studying the reproductive status of almost any species. We also offer unique assays for measuring analytes like ceruloplasmin, 13,14,dihydro-15-keto-prostaglandin F2α (PGFM), and levonorgestrel.
The Most Popular DetectX® Reproductive Assay Kits:
- 11-Ketotestosterone ELISA Kits (K079-H1/H5) NEW!
- Allopregnanolone ELISA Kits (K061-H1/H5)
- Estradiol ELISA Kits (K030-H1/H5)
- Oxytocin ELISA Kits (K048-H1/H5/H1W/H5W)
- PGFM ELISA Kits (K022-H1/H5)
- Progesterone ELISA Kits (K025-H1/H/H5/H1W/H5W)
- Testosterone ELISA Kits (K032-H1/H5/H1W/H5W)