One-Step gDNA Removal and cDNA Synthesis SuperMix
TransScript®-Uni One-Step gDNA Removal and cDNA Synthesis SuperMix
TransScript®-Uni RT is an improved version of M-MLV reverse transcriptase with broad range of reaction temperature (42°C-65°C) and higher thermostability. The suggested reaction temperature is 50°C. The SuperMix contains reagents for simultaneous genomic DNA removal and cDNA synthesis. After cDNA synthesis, gDNA remover and reverse transcriptase are inactivated by heating at 85°C for 5 seconds.
- Broad range reaction temperature (42°C -65°C ) .
- Simultaneous genomic DNA removal and cDNA synthesis in one tube to minimize RNA contamination.
- The product obtained from 15 minutes reaction is used for qPCR; the product obtained from 30 minutes reaction is used for PCR.
- cDNA up to 20 kb.
- Multiple copy and low copy gene detection
- GC-rich or complex secondary structure RNA template
- cDNA library construction, primer extension, 3’ and 5’ RACE
|TransScript® -Uni RT/RI Enzyme Mix||50 μl||100 μl|
|gDNA Remover||50 μl||100 μl|
|2×TS-Uni Reaction Mix||500 μl||1 ml|
|Random Primer(N9) (0.1 μg/μl)||50 μl||100 μl|
|Anchored Oligo(dT)20 Primer (0.5 μg/μl)||50 μl||100 μl|
|RNase-free Water||500 μl||1 ml|