DetectX® Stress Kits
We know that accurate measurement of the stress response is a fundamental requirement for studying both behavioral reactions and molecular mechanisms of stress response. That’s why Arbor Assays provides reliable tools to measure the primary stress-associated molecules, ensuring the most accurate results for researchers.
Arbor Assyas offer a wide array of kits for stress research, including
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH) ELISA Kits (NEW!) – K072-H1/H5
- Corticosterone ELISA & CLIA Kits – K014-H1/H5, K014-C1/C5
- Cortisol ELISA Kits – K003-H1/H5/H1W/H5W
- FRAP™ (Ferric Reducing Antioxidant Power) Detection Kit – K043-H1
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) Colorimetric Activity Kit – K028-H1
DetectX® Glucose Detection Kits
Designed to quantitatively measure glucose in a variety of samples in only 30 minutes. Use as little as 1µL of sample!
DetectX® Oxidative Stress Kits
Arbor Assays’ Oxidative Stress kits measure the status and activity of key oxidative stress biomarkers. For example, our glutathione and hydrogen peroxide assay kits are the easiest, most sensitive assay kits available to help researchers better monitor oxidative stress mechanisms and responses.
We have kits to measure…
- Glutathione (GSH, GR, and GST)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)
- Human Myeloperoxidase (MPO)
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- TBARS / MDA
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid until September 30th 2021
- Discount cannot be used in conjuction with any other discounts/offers
- Promotion code 10%AASEP21 must be stated upon order to receive the discount